Ayurveda Research & Career Academy (ARCA) is founded pertaining to develop the skills required for research particularly in under graduate and post graduate students. India has a large infrastructure in terms of Ayurveda Colleges, institutions on Indian Medicine for teaching as well as clinical care. The scientific validation of various Ayurvedic therapies mentioned in texts however, remains to be done on a wider scale.
Ayurveda Research & Career Academy has created platform for the upcoming Ayurveda aspirants to encourage research work through active assistance with their team of experts. It also provides the appropriate information about future opportunities, upcoming important events in Ayurveda and related field needed to the aspirants via this portal. Efforts have been also taken to provide all related information under one roof to every individual for career up gradation.
Ayurveda Research & Career Academy (ARCA) also has taken up a series of programs/interventions wherein training based support for acquire the knowledge of research methodology in the field of Ayurveda.
- To impart academic & knowledge of Clinical practice to Ayurveda aspirants by active assistance.
- To develops & upgrades learning skills among students through contact sessions.
- To conduct orientation program on Research methodology and Bio-statistics for UG, PG students.
- To provide scientific assistance for projects Synopsis, Dissertation preparation.
- To provide the related information regarding various jobs, career opportunities.
- To promote the students in the field of Development of Research, Ayurveda research, epidemiological surveys, Clinical trials, Publications of paper etc.
- To encourage the Ayurveda scholar for research on classical texts and investigate fundamental principles of Ayurveda.
- To develop the prospective Human Resource in Ayurveda systems, especially to develop scientific aptitude and expertise relating to Ayurveda Research.